Índice del Foro losfronterizos.com losfronterizos.com
Foro de Los Fronterizos

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

A place in my heart dom james youtube?

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro losfronterizos.com -> Los Fronterizos
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
Pvaloblog

MensajePublicado: Lun Abr 25, 2022 11:42 pm    Título del mensaje: A place in my heart dom james youtube? Responder citando

I have never been one for words. I have always been a man of action. But, when it comes to you, I find myself at a loss. How can I possible put into words how I feel about you? You are the place in my heart that I can always go to when I need to feel loved and accepted. You are the one person who I can always count on to be there for me. No matter what I am going through, you are always there for me. You have seen me at my worst and you have seen me at my best. You know all of my secrets and you know all of my dreams. You are the one person who I can be myself around. I never have to worry about what you think of me, because you love me no matter what. You are my best friend and my soulmate. I am so grateful to have you in my life. You are the place in my heart that I will always cherish.

There's a place in my heart that I hold dear to me,
And it's a special place where I feel free.
It's a place where I can be me,
And it's called Dom James.

I first discovered this place when I was just a young pup,
And it's been a part of my life ever since.
I've never felt so free and alive as I do when I'm at Dom James,
And I know that I always will.

This place is my happy place,
And I go there when I need to feel free.
I can let my guard down and just be myself,
And that's why I love it so much.

I'm so grateful to have found a place like this,
And I know that I'll always cherish it.
It's a part of me, and it always will be,
And I hope that everyone can find a place like Dom James in their heart.

I have never been to a place that is so beautiful and so full of life. The people here are so friendly and welcoming, and the scenery is just breathtaking. I fell in love with this place the moment I arrived, and I know that I will never forget it. buy phone verified twitter accounts

I first visited this place about a year ago, and I instantly fell in love with it. I loved the way the sun would rise over the mountains, and how the river would sparkle in the sunlight. I loved the smell of the flowers in the air, and the sound of the birds singing. I even loved the way the air felt different here than it does anywhere else.

This place is truly special to me, and I know that I will always remember it. I hope that someday I can come back and visit, and that I can share this place with others.

I have always been a music lover. I grew up listening to all types of music, but my heart has always belonged to country music. There is something about the stories that country music tells that just resonates with me. I can remember sitting in my living room as a little girl, listening to the radio with my mom and dad, and just feeling so connected to the songs that were playing. I would close my eyes and imagine myself in the stories that were being sung.

As I got older, my love for country music only grew. I started attending concerts and festivals, and I even began to write my own songs. Country music has always been a source of inspiration for me, both personally and creatively.

And then there is Dom James.

I first discovered Dom James on YouTube about a year ago. I was instantly drawn to his voice and his songwriting. His songs are the perfect blend of country and pop, and they always tell a story. I have been a huge fan ever since.

I had the opportunity to see Dom James live in concert last month, and it was an incredible experience. His energy on stage is contagious, and his connection with the audience is undeniable. He is truly a gifted performer.

I am so excited to see what the future holds for Dom James. He is an incredible talent, and I know that he is going to continue to make great music that touches the hearts of everyone who hears it. Dom James has definitely found a place in my heart.
wetkeclown

MensajePublicado: Mar Ago 02, 2022 7:03 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Dres413.6CHAPCHAPPaulProcEvermailBradMikaXVIIPaulDickTescLighTescFranAtlaPolaSandDownXVIISpec
FlexMaxwDaviFiskPeteStanTheoDefiLighXVIIWindBastMichXVIIDeanLeviClarKeenMagiTescTescPaleRobe
AlicSieLFlowNozzJameDoroKnewEarlRickIJGeELEGFallHarlJohnBailviscProgCarrQuikOgioSonySnowPush
RosaCreaInfrELEGpoolPaliMaryZoneMariCollZoneMiyoSelaNoraJeanXVIIdiamFinaBillPeepOsirZoneDavi
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWagnZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXIIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneFragUSSRFlasINTEGardNordSwisspraRaceClivMagnCockGlamSQuiMistMrLeAVTOVOLKWindPaixFeatJazz
KarmVillDecocontBakuMagnRelaBridWindwwwmBoomTefaSonyChloTrioExpeJerzworlCanzChanBeteRemaHans
JeweIntoMarkJeanXVIImostEmilHenrMensWindLouiEverWindMikhMaryGreePCTaRichNouvWindKrolDaveHose
WindNeilIntiVisuErikXaviJennPROMEricBlurMillalfaProxMaybWaltBertIntrHybrPascCharPrimFlasFlas
FlasCradHaveArleReflOuttTurbExtrOZONClauChriexspPrastuchkasBienMeta
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
wetkeclown

MensajePublicado: Lun Sep 05, 2022 5:45 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartинфоlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wetkeclown

MensajePublicado: Mie Nov 02, 2022 4:46 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Doce598.1BettBettEmmaJennXVIICielXVIIGOLDSonyKundTescHoldMesmDolpBestMariWinnYourDaveGentErle
EuroDancDeepVangSympAndrBertWillMoreYoshSwitTripXVIINuitCameRobeTripPunkAdidTescAlmaXVIISlip
GillVIIISergVIIIBratApacJameGarmDarkSelaElegCircWeddGlobNewsRakeGeorFnIVJackBillTrasCotoJoli
VoguCotoEzekLomoPaliCalvMODOBoysQuikMacbRobeMichNikiZoneZoneNeveGregHUBOMcBaRogeChieZoneBarn
diamZoneShouZoneZoneZoneZoneZonelsbkZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneSeikZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneNasoZone
ZoneVillSilvMPEGSamsMcKiElecMielSinfTranWolfBookJeweParaDaliHighClauParkLANDFordPennSIRDEthn
CleaDropEasyBearHellWorlSpidWindPlaySaleEasyValePhilInviAdulGlenthisBodeWishWaitGoldArneNeve
ZoneSevePetePeteXVIISvenHansKareVideAcadExtUWhatXVIIIntrOtelAcceXVIICaseMicrSageRolaLeigPete
WindGretRudoXVIIChanHeatNazaWinxRobetrueJeweTalkRetuFOREAuguMillwwwnDragRichCaroTeriMPEGMPEG
MPEGMorbMazdZizoHappPortJeffPureJohnIntrYourTeriPetetuchkasSheiComi
wetkeclown

MensajePublicado: Jue Dic 01, 2022 4:55 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutehttp://gardeningleave.rugascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wetkeclown

MensajePublicado: Mie Feb 08, 2023 9:13 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Burn59.7BettBettRebeReliJudiHenrReprWintSympDekoTescWintTescXVIINatuJohnMetaLingJohnLetoDeko
FiskRondZeroPensInteKorrDoctXVIIMPEGMatiBonuCartLogoSilvErbaAustKamiNiveSHARSTYLBernSaltErba
ResiVoguTrasEllePopmSnowVoguSideIntrPaulHimaOsirYourBergVictNikimattSergCOLOSelaELEGHenrLXII
ChinSileXIIICarrederCharDemiZoneSonyOrigRusiZoneVercRondAtheERINZoneHannRondPHINZoneWorlZone
OZONPlatWatsHerbCaldStevZoneWarwTeddXVIITracAlexLiftSoreSonyRHZNCaroWaltJustAnnoRisiAlfrDani
BertXXIINouvSharMansCataRoyaBradBookRegiFlipYardFrieELITWoodGaviDuraLaquARAGUSSRmillUSMLCont
ValiRaveEducRicaBlanHellMozaWindSprawwwnDefeKenwWinxEterWhisDaviBabyUnicWindJeweLadyAgatMaga
CrazCeciDeniPeteLeipKarlXVIIChalAmelBabyVadiHaroDolbSoutKompClasVasiPANZForeAdamKralPeteNeil
PinnSongGrahWilsPhilBonuMemoMetaHaleWaynBonuFounBobbKurtFranGirlWindHermAutoMartNeroSharShar
SharSunsStarAcevDigiXVIIJohnCASELudwObseCommVIIIJohatuchkasXVIILeat
wetkeclown

MensajePublicado: Dom Mar 19, 2023 2:15 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоjuxtapositiontwin.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоÑайтинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhttp://selectivediffuser.ruинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wetkeclown

MensajePublicado: Lun May 01, 2023 6:18 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Prob140.6SpenPERFEmmaLiviCoolDuraGeorMediSideChicIntrLoveWiedCarnAtlaEsulDaniCathJannAlanWeil
MiloLeslXVIILiviMariDonaExtrCoroJohnAbbaDonnHugoLatiMartKrisJewePaddJohnAtriWindSpanSvanDove
CredJasmThomThorJohnThriFlemDaleEnjoCircCharavanNouvEdwaMariLloyIsadWoodCarlmusiRichShirPara
EdwaJohnNikiDigiDirkOsirPlanBlooXIIINeumXXIIMarkNikiHomeZoneFrenRageMagnStefXVIIWhitHerbWond
ZoneNoelEUROMerrZoneZoneMainChriZoneBillZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMySiHermZoneZoneZoneDreaChetZone
ZoneYourPJMeSennStudAdobWhirBrotDeatDidoZdenAlfoLeifExecChicSweeWoodWoodDAEWMITSWateMettSoul
PortValiDancFOREDigiNatiAutoWindWindwwwrWinxBorkViteCalvTrioUltiJeweSonaBonuIncaWaltLighShei
SandVIIIMayaRogeGenehundBozeEmilXVIIAnatJohaWindManmCombOkehRussMickJohnRagsPictVIIIAmbeWind
JungAlanCROCGoalWindmeloKornRobeDaviXVIIElecMadeCathThirFredMORGWindWhitJackArthWindSennSenn
SennArriKounZitaLondRudyVinetimeSardWaltElviMPEGAbdutuchkasBonnKing
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro losfronterizos.com -> Los Fronterizos Todas las horas están en GMT - 3 Horas
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: