Registrado: 01 Ene 2021
Ubicación: United state
|Publicado: Vie Ene 01, 2021 10:03 am Título del mensaje: How To Troubleshoot HP Printer Device Is Busy?
|Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the HP Printer Device Is Busy error on your computer.
1. Hard Reset Your HP Printer
• Switch off your printer and then disconnect the power cord from the electrical board and the printer.
• If your printer is connected using a USB cable to your device, disconnect the USB cable from the device too.
• Leave your printer in this state for at least five minutes and then plug everything back in.
• Press and hold the power button of your printer for at least 30 seconds to boot the printer back.
Wait for a while and try printing from your printer once again. If the issue persists, continue with the below steps.
2. Update Your HP Printer Firmware
• First of all, make sure you have an internet connection with good speed.
• In the case of the text-based menu, on the printer control panel, select the Setup Services option.
• Click on Preferences and then select Web Services or LaserJet option.
• If your HP Printer has an ePrint button, then you need to press that button from the menu and go to Settings.
• Click on Product Update.
• Sign in or Accept the Terms of Service if it shows up.
Try printing a document and check if the issue is resolved. Can’t get rid of HP Printer Device Is Busy message? Contact our HP Printer experts for assistance.
HP Printer Device Is Busy